Saturday, April 28, 2012

Escaping with the Muse

Lately I've been feeling out of the loop. I'm trapped at home because my car is broken and I can't afford to get it fixed. The only time I do get out these days is when I'm either grocery shopping with the mother or she wants to go shopping shopping while Spawn is in school. (Let's just say shopping with a twelve year boy whose only interest are Legos or video games is not often enjoyable. Arguments between Spawn and the Granny frequently occur on those trips.) Even the weekly meetings we were having have trickled down to whenever status.

So, to keep myself from going stir-crazy, I have let the Muse has free reign. He has decided I must have X amount of stories to work on at any given time. Yes, he needs medication. On my 'to write' list I have four M/M stories, two M/F stories, and four YA stories. Over the course of May, my goal is to finish at least one of these projects. We'll see what happens. For now, I'm going to let the Muse have his way. He's pretty damned determined.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment